Who doesn’t love a good grilled cheese? If you’re fortunate enough to have visited Simply Pure in Las Vegas and tried their grilled cheese, you know what we’re talking about! Chef Stacey Dougan shares her cozy grilled cheese sandwich for us and uses the new Pure Macadamia Oil Spray from Milkadamia with it!
Pro tip: pair this with Chef’s easy vegan creamy tomato soup recipe.
Easy Vegan Grilled Cheese with Pure Macadamia Oil by Chef Stacey Dougan
This easy vegan grilled cheese from Chef Stacey Dougan features Milkadamia's new Macadamia Oil Spray.
- Milkadamia Macadamia Oil
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- 2 slices Follow Your Heart Smoked Gouda Cheese (or plant-based cheese of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion
- 4 slices avocado
- Spray bottom of small non-stick skillet with Macadamia Oil Spray over medium heat.
- Spray top of slice of bread with Macadamia Oil Spray and place on skillet and add cheese, green onion and avocado.
- Top with other slice of bread and spray top with Macadamia Oil.
- Press down with spatula cover and cook over medium low heat until cheese starts to melt and bread is light, golden brown. If bread browns before cheese is melted, turn down heat as necessary.
- Flip sandwich and brown on other side.
- Place sandwich on cutting board and cut in half or quarters.