Thanksgiving is nearly here … which means it’s time to start planning your feast. If you’re looking to keep your kitchen clean, we’ve assembled a running list of where to get vegan Thanksgiving in Las Vegas this year. From dining in to pick-up to delivery, here’s where to order your vegan Thanksgiving in Las Vegas.
If you’re ready to get down-n-dirty in the kitchen, check out these vegan Thanksgiving recipes.
A gentle reminder from the CDC regarding the spread of COVID and keeping the numbers from rising: “celebrating virtually or with members of your own household (who are consistently taking measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19) poses the lowest risk for spread. In-person gatherings that bring together family members or friends from different households, including college students returning home, pose varying levels of risk.” For more information please visit the CDC website.
To calculate your risk based on your Thanksgiving plans, check out this calculator that determines your risk based on location, activity and more.
Vegan Thanksgiving options in Las Vegas
Frolic and Folly
Frolic and Folly, a new meal prep company’s vegan Thanksgiving includes:
- Red wine lentil walnut Shepard’s Pie
- Fall orzo-stuffed squash
- Parmesan and sage sausage stuffing
- Green bean casserole
- Brown sugar and maple cut yams
- Mac and cheese with pesto panko
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle cheesecake bars
$65 for one, $125 for two to three, $225 for four to six
Orders must be placed by Nov. 20, pick-up Nov. 25. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to place order.
Garden Grill is offering pick-up.
Individual meals include:
- Lemon chick’n picatta
- Choice of two sides: roasted garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, classic stuffing
- Choice of dessert: raw NY classic cheezecake, raw chocolate cheezecake, Rocky Road cheezecake (+$1)
$33 per person
Family meals (serves six):
- Lemon chick’n picatta – $48
- Roasted garlic mashed potatoes – $40
- Green bean casserole – $40
- Classic stuffing – $40
- Cheesecake – $40
Order before Nov. 20 for pick-up on Nov. 25. Order at gardengrilllv.com
Order a la carte vegan Thanksgiving dishes from NoButcher that serve four to six people.
- NoTurkey Roast (30 oz.) – $34
- Stuffing (32 oz.) – $16
- String bean casserole (32 oz.) – $16
- Roasted Brussel sprouts (32 oz.) – $26
- Creamy mashed potatoes (32 oz.) – $16
- Broccoli kale salad (24 oz.) – $12
- Cranberry sauce (16 oz., four servings) – $12
- Gravy (16 oz., four servings) – $9
- Bread pudding (32 oz.) – $16
Pre-order online, pick-up Nov. 24 and Nov. 25
Thanksgiving meal from Peterson’s Pantry includes:
- 1/2 turkey, 1/2 ham roast
- Sides: garlic mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, creamed corn, dinner rolls
- Choice of pie: pecan, pumpkin, apple, chocolate silk, sweet potato
Order by Nov. 23 via Peterson’s Pantry website.
Simply Pure’s traditional holiday dinner includes:
- Choice of one protein: braised tofu turkey cutlets with fresh herbs, savory harvest roast or jackfruit crabcakes with dill remoulade
- Sides: garlic butter dinner rolls, three-cheese mac and cheese, Southern collard and kale greens, maple-glazed sweet potatoes, cornbread stuffing, fresh garden salad, wild mushroom gravy
Cost: $150 – two servings, $276 – six servings, $350 – ten servings
Simply Pure also offers a massive a la carte menu for Thanksgiving.
View both menus here.
Order must be placed by noon, Nov. 19.
Vegenation’s vegan Thanksgiving menu includes:
- Roasted pear and baby kale salad
- Pumpkin bisque
- Holiday roast platter with baked yams, southern braised collard greens, classic stuffing and apple-rosemary gravy
- Pumpkin pie with coconut whipped cream
$25 per person, $125 for family (serves four to six people).
Order by Nov. 24. To order call Downtown, 702-366-8515 or Henderson, 702-527-7663
Violette’s is open from 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. You can also order pick-up. Everything on the Thanksgiving menu is gluten-free except the seitan and stuffing.
The vegan Thanksgiving menu at Violette’s Vegan includes:
- Choice of butternut squash soup or mixed green salad with cranberry vinaigrette
- Seitan turkey and holiday loaf
- Sides: stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans with sliced almonds, candied yams with marshmallows, cranberry sauce, cornbread
- Pumpkin pie
Reservations for dine-in are recommended — call 702-685-0466. Orders for pick-up must be placed by 6 p.m. Nov. 25. Order pick-up is 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Nov. 25 and 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Nov. 26.