Vegan Air Fryer Recipes: Vegan Thanksgiving Stuffing
Forget baking stuffing in the oven. We’re all about making easy vegan air fryer recipes and this vegan Thanksgiving stuffing is about as easy as they come. If you’re celebrating a vegan Thanksgiving and looking for vegan Thanksgiving sides, this easy vegan recipe is one to save.
It takes less than 30 minutes to make this plant based stuffing.
- 1 loaf of crusty bread. cubed
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 - 4 stalks of celery, diced
- 5 - 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 cups of water or vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs thyme, stems removed
- 2 leaves sage, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, stemmed, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Cube loaf of bread and put into mixing bowl
- Dice onion, celery and mince garlic. Separate onion from celery and garlic.
- Pour 3 tbsp of olive oil in saute pan on medium. Once hot, add onion and saute until starts to become transluscent.
- Add in celery and garlic and continue cooking until celery begins to become clear.
- Pour 2 cups of water or veg stock into pan and add herbs. Stir.
- Pour onions, celery and stock over cubed bread.
- Shake up mixture and be sure to coat bread.
- Pour into air fryer, covering the bottom. (Make sure not to fill up the entire basket. If you need to separate into more than one, it's ok.)
- Set air fryer to 400 degrees and time for three minutes. Once time is done, take out and toss and then put back in. Repeat until bread is golden.
- Put into serving bowl and serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 624Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1283mgCarbohydrates: 100gFiber: 8gSugar: 13gProtein: 18g