This May just got a little brighter! Beginning on Sunday May 10, and continuing every Sunday for the month, Vegans, Baby and Tarantino’s Vegan are bringing you Sunday Supper pop-ups. Each week, Tarantino’s Vegan is featuring a three-course meal pop-up, as well as a take-and-make meal to assemble, bake and serve at home.
Sunday May 10 Menus
Chicken Picatta Dinner
- Choice of Caesar Salad or Pasta Fagioli
- Chicken Picatta in Lemon Caper Sauce with Angel Hair Pasta
- Choice of Tarantino’s Vegan Signature Dessert — Berry Tart, Napolean, Tiramisu or Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake
$27 per order – includes sales tax and fees
Vegan Pizza Party Kit
- 4 pizza dough balls
- Classic marinara sauce
- Shredded vegan mozarella
- Choice of 2 proteins — Sweet Italian Sausage, Hot Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Chicken, Meatballs
- Choice of 4 toppings – Basil, Tomatoes, Red Onion, Green Pepper, Olives, Pineapple, Jalapeño
Serves 4 – 6
Directions includes so you can make, bake and serve at home
Diana Edelman is the founder of Vegans, Baby. A Las Vegas resident, she spent a decade in the travel blogging world before switching gears to work in elephant rescue in Thailand. Diana travels the world to meet chefs and try vegan food, as well as speak at events focusing on travel, tourism, veganism and entrepreneurship. She’s a partner with the prestigious James Beard Foundation and curates their Vegas Vegan Dinners at the James Beard House. Diana is alsoa partner with Life is Beautiful, curating the all-vegan Farm Stand.