Vegan options at Resorts World in Las Vegas
Are you planning to visit Resorts World but not sure about the vegan options. We’ve got you. Resorts World, which opened in June 2021, is the city’s hottest new destination. Featuring a bounty of dining spots, Resorts World does have vegan options. And we’re sharing what’s vegan at Resorts World with you.
Want to check out other hotels in Las Vegas that are vegan-friendly? Here’s our guide to the most vegan-friendly hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
This pool bar has two vegan options.
- Vegan burger – vegan meat patty, tomato, onion, lettuce, vegan mayo
- Fruit plate – seasonal fruit
Brezza is a coastal Italian restaurant helmed by local Chef Nicole Brisson. None of the dishes are vegan as is, but the following can be made vegan upon request.
- Heirloom tomato
- Insalata romana – substitute dressing
- Chopped salad
- Stone fruit panzanella
- Bucatini with tomatoes and veggies
- Grilled farmers market vegetables with salsa verde and aged balsamic
- Sautéed corn
- Grilled asapargus
- Romana beans
- Sicilian ratatouille
This swanky steakhouse offers a vegan menu complete with pasta and more. Check out what’s vegan at Carversteak.
Craig’s Vegan Ice Cream
While the name suggests its Craig’s is a vegan ice cream shop, they’re really only talking about the ice cream. Not all the cones or toppings are vegan.
Opened late May 2022, Crossroads Kitchen marks the first vegan fine dining restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip. Everything’s vegan here. There’s also the casual CK B serving up burgers, brats and other fast food fare.
Dawg House Saloon
This Nashville-style saloon and sports bar has one option which can be made vegan.
- Chopped salad – chopped iceberg, sliced avocado, Heirloom cherry tomato, artichoke heart, citrus vinaigrette. NOTE: hold the egg
Famous Foods is a curated collection of pan-Asian eateries inspired by street markets of Southeast Asia.
Kura Kura Pa
- Avocado and sweet potato yaki onigiri
- Vegetarian guo tie and cucumber
- Sweet potato fries
- Plain french fries
Fuhu features contemporary Asian cuisine. We dig the vegan options at Fuhu, including their chick’n larb and basil beef.
Genting Palace is a Chinese restaurant in Resorts World. They have two vegan options.
- Steamed dumplings – steamed vegan dumplings with shimeji
- Crispy vegan spring rolls – mushroom, cloud ear, carrots, green beans, vegan chicken
A modern Japanese bistro, Kusa Nori has a variety of vegan dishes.
Starters and Salads
- Cucumber salad – hearts of palm with Heirloom tomatoes, charred avocado, avocado oil, Amazu dressing and topped with sesame seeds
- Sweet Gem Kusa Nori salad – tosaka wakame, hiyashi, hijiki, gem lettuce, endive, frisee, kaiware, kusa dressing
- Edamame – choice of yuzu salt, shoyu salt, spicy umami topping
- Shishito – Sudachi avocado oil emulsion, maldon salt
Cold and Hot Social Shares
- Agedashi tofu – brick dough wrapped tofu, oba leaf, ginger oroshi, Tokyo scallion, gobo root umeboshi, ito togarashi threads in a tsuyu broth
- Veggie tempura – kabocha squash, Okinawa sweet potato, asparagus, baby carrot, sweet onion, maitake mushroom, baby corn, shiso leaf, tentsuyu
Robata Seasonal Harvest
- Okinawa sweet potato – Kuromitsu black honey, kinako dust
- Eryngii mushrooms – miso yaki glaze, roasted sesame seeds
Marigold serves up classic American dishes and has a handful of vegan options there and at the adjacent bakery, Goldies.
- Vegan brownies (Goldies)
- Vegan breakfast sandwich (Goldies) – Everything bagel, vegan sausage patty, scrambled tofu, tahini aioli
- Veggie burger – cauliflower patty, cucumber, roasted tomato, pea shoots, tahini aioli. NOTE – the bun is not vegan, so add the burger to a salad
- Mango or Shirley Temple sorbet
This social, gaming bar serves up two vegan dishes, plus you can build your own salad.
- Burger, Not!- Impossible burger, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, vegan bun. NOTE: the sauce is NOT vegan so ask them to hold it.
- Vegan chicken fingers (currently listed as wings, but they are changing it) – french fries
Open for breakfast and lunch, The Kitchen serves classic American cuisine and has a few vegan dishes.
- Impossible burger – soy pepper jack, smoked tomato aioli, arugula
- Seasonal veggies
- Skillet potatoes
- Fruit plate – lemon, mango, strawberries
PHOTOS: RESORTS WORLD